Professor of the Chairs of Botany, Plant Physiology and Microbiology of the Vyatka state agricultural academy.
L.I. Domracheva delivers lectures and conducts practical and laboratory courses in Microbiology, Microbe Biotechnologies in Agriculture, Fundamentals of Biomonitoring of Agricultural Ecosystems, Soil Studies, Fundamentals of Biomonitoring, Soil Ecology.
L.I. Domracheva has been a supervisor of 5 candidates and one doctor of science.
Biography, scientific achievements
The main scientific and technical achievements:
During studies of sructural-functional organization of soil algo-cyanobacterial communities bioindicational and biotechnological potential of cyanobacteria (CB) was found out, CB develop in specific natural, agricultural, urban, and technogenic ecosystems of the moderate zone of Russia.
1. Representatives of different species of hetero-cystic and non-hetero-cystic CB are a permanent compound of phototrophic microbe communities in natural ecosystems, they reach the peak of their development in late summer – early autumn both as for their florist diversity and the number of their populations.
2. In any soil type mass propagation of CB on the soil surface is possible (soil “flourishing”) when many-species cenoses are formed which include, apart from CB, representatives of eukaryote algae, micromycetes and different ecological-trophic groups of bacteria. Architectonics of soil “flourishing” is characterized by close classical types of relations of phototrophs with heterotrophic partners on the level of physical, trophic, and allelopathic contacts. Mechanical damage of “fourishing” biofilms leads to a comparatively quick “self'-repair” of this community with return to the damaged structure.
3. Bioindication role of CB is the most prominent in agroecosystems, it reflects the level of biogenic elements both at their exhaustion and their abundance. For example, appearing of surface transformed without CB component, especially of nitrogen-fixing species at the end of vegetation period proves that soil is overloaded with technical nitrogen and indicates further unfavourable consequences of the phenomenon.
4. In soils of urban and technogenic territories under constant influence of various chemical pollutants special groups of CB develop. Chemical pollution of the territories interferes with the course of different natural successions, so that a successive change of eukaryot and prokaryot photottrophs takes place. Occupying the eco-niches with an increased amount of heavy metals, arsenic, organophosphorous compounds and other toxicants takes place mostly due to all-year-round dominance of non-heterocystic CB of the genus Phormidium (Ph. autumnale, Ph. boryanum, Ph. formosum) and Leptolyngbya (l. fragilis, L. foveolarum, L. angustissimma).
Biotesting with the help of CB adequately reflects the level of chemical pollution of the environment.
1. Natural biofilms Nostoc commune definitely react to soil pollution, they are poly-specious natural microbe-cenoces consisting of cyanobacteria, algae, micromycetes, and different ecological-physiological groups of saprophyte cyanobacteria. The structure of such complexes and their mechanical resistance are determined by a number slime-forming, mycelium, and thread forms, as a consequence firm films are formed. Changes in ecotops are connected with mineral and organic pollutants causing change of biofilms communities structures. Under the influence of heavy metal salts, arsenic, sodium chloride, azides, pyrophosphates and metylphosphonic acid the number of algae and CB gets much smaller, and the density of their cells decreases. N. commune and other heterocystic CB lose their dominance, non-heterocystic species of CB become dominant, such as Phormidium formosum, Ph. boryanum, Ph. uncinatum, Leptolyngbya foveolarum. The number of heterotrophic nitrogen-fixing bacteria decreases. The role of micromycets in biofilms structure increases, especially of their melanin forms.
Thus N. commune biolims can be used as test biosystems at determining the level of soil pollution as for the level of inhibition or domination of some definite community members.
2. It is shown that a simple express method of precise biotesting of toxicity of mineral and organic pollutants consists in determining vital capacity of cells of pure growth of nitrogen-fixing heterocyctic species of CB of the genus Nostoc (N. paludosum, N. linckia, N. muscorum) according to their dehydrogenase activity with the help of triphenil tetrazolium chloride.
Scientific Awards, Societies:
Winner of the Kirov region in the field of ecology and environmental protection for the work on environmental safety of the most important operating and implemented productions, including "Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Plant", of the main budget fillers of the Kirov region (2015).
Gold Medal at the Paris Book Fair "Eurasian scientific and industrial Consortium" for the presented monograph by Ashihmin S.P., Zhdanova O.B., Martusevich A.K., Domracheva L.I. "Prospects of using nitrogen compounds for urbanozem disinfestation: environmental studies and practical issues". Kirov: Izd-vo OOO "Vesi", 2013. 62 p. (March 2015).
Domracheva L.I. is included in the editorial board of the social-scientific journal "Theoretical and Applied Ecology".
113 Lenin Str., Kirov, Kirov region, 610002
1. Gornostaeva E.A., Fokina A.I., Kondakova L.V., Ogorodnikova S.Y., Domracheva L.I., Laptev D.S., Slastnikova E.M. Potential of natural biofilm of Nostoc commune as a sorbent of heavy metals in water // Voda: chimiya i ecologiya, 2013. P. 93-101.
2. Domracheva L.I., Ashikhmina T. Ja., Kondakova L.V., Dabagh E.V., Elkina T.S. Comparative analysis of specific soil algo-mycological complexes in the area of the plant of storage and destruction of chemical weapons "Maradykovsky "// Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya, 2012. P. 73-78 (перевод).
3. Gayfutdinova A.R., Domracheva L.I., Trefilova L.V. Prospects for the use of Fischerella muscicola and sodium azide to inhibit the development of Fusarium solani // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya, 2013. P. 124-128 (перевод).
4. Dabakh E.V., Domracheva L.I., Kondakova L.V., Zlobin S.S. Algological and mycological assessments of the soil state in the impact zone of the Kirovo-chepetsk chemical plant // Eurasian Soil Science. V. 46. № 2. 2013. Р. 168-175 . DOI: 10.1134/S1064229313020026
5. Gornostaeva E.S., Zlobin S.S., Suntsova E.S., Elkina T.S., Domracheva L.I., Ashikhmina T.Ya. Microbiological status of the soils in the area of the Kirovo-Chepetsk chemical plant // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya, 2012. P. 90-95.
6. Domracheva L.I., Ashikhmina T. Ja., Kondakov L. V., Berezin G.I. Reaction of soil microbiota to the effect of pesticides (review) // TTeoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya, 2012. P. 4-18.
7. Efremova V.A., Kondakova L.V., Domracheva L.I., Elkina T.S., Vechtomov E.M. Specificity of "flowering" of soil in the technogenic areas of the city (by the example of the city of Kirov) // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya, 2012. P. 85-89 (перевод).
8. Domracheva L.I. Properties of some types of fungi p. Fusarium - the basis for creating biosorbent of heavy metals // Vestnik Altaiskogo State Agrarnogo Universiteta, 2012. P. 49-52.
9. Kondakova L.V., Domracheva L.I., Ogorodnikova S.Y., Olkova A.S., Kudryashov N.A., Ashikhmina T.Ya. Bioindicative and bioassay reactions to the action of sodium pyrophosphate and methylphosphonates // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2014. № 4. P. 63-69.
10. Novoydarsky Yu. V., Ashikhmina T.Ya., Shirokikh I.G., Domracheva L.I., Ogorodnikova S.Y. Methodological aspects of the work on preparation of chemical weaponsstorage and destruction plants to the activities of decommissioning // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2014. № 4. P. 100-104.
11. Fokina A.I., Ashikhmina T.Ya., Domracheva L.I., Gornostaeva E.A., Ogorodnikova S.Y. Heavy metals as factors of metabolic changes in the microorganisms (review) // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2015. № 2. P. 5-18.
12. Domracheva L.I., Trefilova L.V., Covina A.L., Gornostaeva E.A., Kazakova D.V., Subbotina E.S. Microbial introduction and status of the native soil microflora // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2015. № 2. P. 55-59.
13. Domracheva L.I., Trfilova L.V., Fokina A.I. Fusari: biological control, sorption capability. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013. 192 p.
14. Ashihmin S.P., Zhdanovа O.B., Martusevich A.K., Domracheva L.I. Prospects for the use of nitrogen compounds for disinfestation of urbanozem: environmental studies and practical issues. Kirov: Izd-vo OOO "Vesi", 2013. 62 p.
15. Fokina A.I., Gornostaeva E.A., Ogorodnikova S.Yu., Zykova Yu.N., Domracheva L.I., Kondakova L.V. Adaptation of soil reserves of natural biofilm with the dominance of cyanobacteria kind Phormidium // Sibirskiy Ecologicheskiy Zhurnal. 2015. T. 22. № 6. P. 842-851.
16. Fokina A.I., Domracheva L.I., Olkova A.S., Skugoreva S.G., Lalina E.I.°, Berezin G.I., Darovskikh L.V. toxicity study urbanozem samples contaminated heavy metals // Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy Academii Nauk. 2016. Sb. 2. T. 18. P. 27-35.
17. Skugoreva S.G., Ashikhmina T.Ya., Fokina A.I., Lalina E.I. Chemical basis of the toxic effect of heavy metals (review) // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2016. №1. P. 4-13.
18. Skugoreva S.G., Fokina A.I., Domracheva L.I. Toxicity of heavy metals to barley plants, soil and rhizosphere microflora // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ecologiya. 2016. №2. P. 32-45.
Scopus AuthorID: 57202211896