Deputy Director Institute of Industrial Ecology Problems of the North.
Kola Science Center.
Head Laboratory of Microbial Ecology.
Doctor of Sciences (Biology).
Honoured ecologist of the Russian Federation.
Chairman of the Kola Branch of the Russian Interregional Society of Microbiology.
Biography, scientific achievements
Education and work experience
G.Evdokimova graduated of Leningrad State University, Biology and Soil Faculty, Department of Microbiology,specialty is plant physiologist (microbiologist) with distinction.
In 1974 I defended Ph.D. thesis on the specialty 03.00.07 "Microbiology" at the Institute of Agricultural Microbiology in Leningrad.
In 1984 she awarded senior staff scientist in the specialty 03.00.16 "Ecology".
In 1990 G. Evdokimova defended doctoral dissertation at the Institute of Animal Morphology and Evolution of the RAS in Moscow on two specialties 03.00.07 "Microbiology" and 11.00.11 "Nature management and rational use of natural resources".
In 1998 she was awarded the academic title "Professor" by the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia.
She is expert scientific and technical sphere of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education(certificate №06-01373, valid until 25.6.2018).
From 1966 to the present time G. Evdokimova works in the Kola Scientific Centre (Polar-Alpine Garden and the Institute of Industrial Ecology Problems of the North).
Soil conservation, development eco-bio-technologies cleaning and remediation of natural and technogenic environments from oil and other contaminants; microbiological processes in the system of mining and processing of mineral resources and storage of industrial waste; the role of microorganisms in the homeostasis of the Arctic ecosystems and the regulation of modern biogeochemical processes .
Author of over 300 scientific articles and monographs.
Training highly qualified personnel:
supervisor of graduate students and undergraduates: prepared 9 Ph.D and 32 environmental specialists.
Prepared and published 324 scientific papers, including 11 monographs and textbooks. According to the 2016 Scientific Library
Hirsch index - 11. RG Score – 21.27.
1. G.A. Evdokimova, A.Sh. Gershenkop and N.V. Fokina. The impact of microorganisms of circulating water on apatite-containing ores flotation and conservation of tailings // J. Mining World Express (MWE). 2013. V.2. Iss.1. P.1-8.
2. Galina A. Evdokimova, Maria V. Korneykova, Elena V. Lebedeva.
Complexes of potentially pathogenic microscopic fungi in anthropogenic polluted soils. //J. Environmental Science and Health, PART A. 2013 V. 48. Р.746-752.
3 .G. A. Evdokimova, M. V. Korneikova, and V. A. Myazin. Dynamics of Gas Condensate Removal from an Al–Fe-Humus Podzol and Its Effect on the Complexes of Soil Fungi // Eurasian Soil Science. Vol. 46, No. 3, 2013. p.310-316.
4. G. A. Evdokimova, V. N. Pereverzev, and N. P. Mozgova.Transformation of Plant Residues in the Soil of a Zone Exposed to Emissions from an Aluminum Smelter //Eurasian Soil Science. 2013, Vol. 46, No. 8, pp. 908–917.
5. G. A. Evdokimova, M. V. Korneikova, and N. P. Mozgova. Changes in the Properties of Soils and Soil Biota in the Impact Zone of the Aerotechnogenic Emissions from the Kandalaksha Aluminum Smelter //Eurasian Soil Science. 2013, Vol. 46, No. 10, pp. 1042 –1048.
6. G. A. Evdokimova, N. P. Mozgova, and M. V. Korneikova. The Content and Toxicity of Heavy Metals in Soils Affected by Aerial Emissions from the Pechenganikel Plant // Eurasian Soil Science. 2014, Vol. 47, No. 5, pp. 504–510.
7. Aleksander Sh. Gershenkop1, Galina A. Evdokimova, Natalia P. Mozgova.
Waste Water Cleaning from Oil Products Based on Non-organic Coagulants and Oil-Oxidizing Bacteria // Advances in Water Resource and Protection (AWRP) 2014. V.2, p. 57-61.
8. Galina A. Evdokimova, Natalya P. Mozgova. Comparative estimation of soil and plant pollution in the impact area of air emissions from an aluminium plant after technogenic load reduction //J. Environmental Science and Health, Part A. 2015. V.5. Iss.6. P.547-552.
9.Galina A. Evdokimova, Lyubov А. Ivanova, Natalia P. Mozgova, Vladimir А. Myazin, Nadezhda V. Fokina. Floating bioplato for purification of waste quarry waters from mineral nitrogen compounds in the Arctic //Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A. 2016. V. 51, Iss.10. P. 833-838.
Participation in international projects in recent years:
1. International project KolArctic Cetia KO 187. Coastal environment, Technology and Innovation in the Arctic. section «Artificial sorbents» Supervisor. Purification of soil and coastal marine areas from pollution by oil and oil products. In 2012-2014. (Russia, Norway, Finland).
3 patents of RF for the invention.
Scopus AuthorID: 55883814200
Phone: (81555)79-771(р.), +79537532100, +79212787974